- results of preliminary range-finding study if performed;
- raw data: mortality at each concentration tested at each observation time;
- graph of the dose-response curves at the end of the test;
- LD50 values, with 95% confidence limits, at each recommended observation time, for test substance and toxic standard;
- statistical procedures used for determining LD50;
- mortality in controls;
- other biological effects observed and any abnormal responses of the bees;
- any deviation from the Test Guideline procedures and any other relevant information.