1) Foliar applications are conducted after the stabilisation of daily mortalities in 2 to 5 days.
2) The four crop plots inside a tunnel receive the treatment, first the water control, then the study item, and the toxic reference at the end.
3) The application is conducted using a 2m long side sprayer boom set with nozzles.
4) The test pesticide and positive reference are applied with an air sprayer.
5) Spraying is performed at a steady speed that guarantees a homogenous deposit level over all sprayed areas. The application is performed with a volume of solution of nominally 200 l/ha at a pressure of 1-2 bar. Walking speed is established during the calibration procedure. The calibration procedure of the equipment used for the application is documented in the raw data.