184.108.40.206. Questionnaires disseminated during meetings
Completed questionnaires can be collected
immediately by the survey organiser or an association representative, or
posted, faxed or emailed by beekeepers.
- An easy way to disseminate the questionnaires if co-operation with the beekeeping association hosting the meeting is good.
- The survey organiser can explain the importance of the survey and clarify the questions if needed.
- If beekeepers post the filled-in questionnaires by themselves they have
enough time to check their apiary notes and to answer the questions fully.
- Not all beekeepers attend beekeepers’ association meetings, leading to coverage problems.
- The survey will cover beekeepers only from specific regions or associations.
- The questionnaires are often filled in carelessly with many answers missing.
- The time for and cost of data entry can be high.