Wed, October 23
Fri, October 25
14th Symposium on the Hazards of Pesticides to Bees
REGISTRATION AND HOTEL BOOKING:
- 15.8. End Early Bird Registration (participant fees 319 CHF normal early bird; 239 CHF for Students early bird); fees paid in CHF.
- After 15.8 registration fees increase to 368 CHF (normal) and 264 CHF (student) late birds; fees payed in CHF:
- Please prepare for an early start of the symposium on Wednesday October 23rd (~9 am); the symposium will end on the 25th around 4.30 pm. Further details will be provided when abstract submission is closed.
Zentrum Paul Klee
Monument im Fruchtland 3
- You could plan your trip using https://www.rome2rio.com/
- For information on local public transport: www.bernmobil.ch
- Thursday evening: Social Event and Dinner
- Deadline for abstract submission: 15.8.2019
- Please find detailed instructions on the site (such as instructions for authors)
- Streams include: Risk assessment/Risk management, Honeybee Brood Testing, Laboratory/Semi-field/Field Testing , Non-Apis bee Testing, Monitoring, Testing of Micro-organisms (microbial pesticides), other.
- Please indicate your preference for Oral or Poster; depending on the number of submissions for oral presentations it may not be possible to provide slots for every talk. In this case the Steering Committee (SC) may need to ask you to present a poster instead.
- For (full) article submission for Proceedings, the BPG site will be used after the meeting in October. Prepare for sharp deadline of December 31st, 2019!
WORKING GROUPS / CHAIRS:
- Please indicate to Lukas Jeker and Jens Pistorius (email@example.com) if you need rooms for breakout groups/working group meetings during or before the meeting.
- If you are not part of working group(s) yet but would like to contribute and provide active input and collaborate in ring testing etc., please contact the chairs of the working groups (or the SC if you need assistance)
The BPG is a very active working group of the ICPPR (International Commission PlantPollinator Relationship), but there are also other very interesting working groups. The ICPPR membership is free- and you will get information on a lot of other interesting and important Pollinator-related activities- so sign up now if you are not a member yet. The membership form and more information on other working groups can be downloaded on www.ICPPR.com
Lukas Jeker (Agroscope, Swiss bee research center)
Phone: +41 (0)58 463 51 85