Sat, September 07
Sun, September 08
COLOSS Conference 2019
Registration fee: 60 CAD (~40 Euros); Please pay with exact change in $CAD during meeting ‘Sign-in’.
Registration fee will cover all coffee breaks, lunches, and the social dinner.
Registration deadline: August 1st
Due to limited financial support, participants will NOT be reimbursement for travel and accommodation.
Université Laval – Bureau de Montréal
550 rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Tour Est, local 300 (3rd floor)
Montréal, QC H3A 1B9
Social Dinner: Bar Furco, 425 Mayor St, Montreal, QC H3A 1N9, Canada + Google Map
- International meeting of COLOSS to provide an update on the network’s achievements and future directions, including meetings for COLOSS Core Projects and Task Forces.
- Annual General Assembly Meeting, including elections for the Executive Committee
- Strategic discussions with the Bee Informed Partnership and Canadian Tech Transfer Teams
POSTER SESSION RULES & REGS:
Participants are invited to submit abstracts for a poster session prior to the social dinner.
- No submissions for oral presentations will be accepted
- All abstracts must be accompanied by a poster
- Poster dimensions: no larger than A0 (84.1×118.9 cm)
- An abstract only needs to be submitted once, by the lead/presenting author
If the first author is a student, please sign your poster as “Student poster”. The best poster by a student will receive the prestigious COLOSS award.