IZS of Lazio e Toscana organizes an international symposium that will discuss about the health of bees, thanks to the support of Apimondia (International Federation of beekeepers’ associations) and the Italian Ministry of Health.
The congress will deal the following subjects: beekeeping good practices, the small beetle of the hive, “other” illnesses of bees and the bees and the environmental contamination.
This event is addressed to beekeepers and to other professions linked to this field, like:
- Veterinary and specialist surgeons
- Preventative health experts
- Graduated students in natural science and science of the animal productions
The symposium will include the following activities: poster session, oral presentations, keynote speakers of international importance and practical sessions.
How To reach us:
The Grand Hotel Palatino is located in Via Cavour 213 / M – 00187 – Rome. Tel: +39064814927 Fax: +39 064740726
From the Highway (30 km):
– From A1, for those coming from Milan, exit at Roma Nord and, after about 20 km, take the Settebagni exit. Continue along Via Salaria towards Roma Centro.
– From the A1, for those coming from Naples, exit at Rome East, take the Grande
Raccordo Anulare and take Via Appia in the direction of S. Giovanni. Continue along Via Cavour.
From Leonardo da Vinci Airport (35 km):
-Leonardo Express: With departures every 30 minutes Leonardo Express connects Rome Termini station with Fiumicino airport with no intermediate stops, a one-way single ticket costs €14.00.e
Departures from Termini Station, buses 23 and 24. Service is also guaranteed in case of
– Bus Shuttle: Departures every 30 minutes, Bus Shuttle connects Termini Station to Fiumicino and Ciampino Airports. A one-way ticket costs €8.00 and a return €15.00. Duration of the journey is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
– Terravision: Departures every 20 minutes during the day, less frequent at night.
Terravision connects Termini Station to Fiumicino Airport. A one-way ticket costs €4.00
and a return €8.00. The journey takes 55 minutes.
From Termini station:
The Hotel is just 700 meters from Termini Station. You can take a taxi or Metro, Line B, Laurentina Direction. The Hotel is only one stop from Termini: get off at Cavour, the Hotel is only 50mt away. A metro ticket costs €1.50.
From the two Airports, Fiumicino (€45 single fare) and Ciampino (€30 single fare), the journey takes about 40 minutes.