Website Link (URL)
International Sustainability Institute
About / Bio
- Ayman Batisha has been invited to attend the ceremony to celebrate Egyptian National Science Day 18.08.2019 and Day 13.12.2014, under the auspices of honor of Mr. President / Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, the President of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- The founding Editor-in-Chief of the IGI Global book series, "Practice, Progress, and Proficiency in Sustainability" PPPS.
- Evaluator, Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency EACEA, the European Commission.
- Evaluator, ERA-NET AXIS “a network from 10 European countries for Transnational Collaborative Research Projects”.
- Expert, ERANETMED call, a project to enhance Euro-Mediterranean co-ownership.
- Evaluator, The Science, Technology & Innovation Funding Authority (STDF), Ministry of Scientific Research.
- Editorial Board Member, Environmental Development, Transdisciplinary Journal of SCOPE, Elsevier.
- Subject Editor, Anthropocene Science, Springer Nature.
- Expert-reviewer, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change IPCC.
- Expert-reviewer, The Intergovernmental Science-Policy Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services IPBES.
- His first book "Structural Health Monitoring of Offshore Structures Using Artificial Intelligence Technique" has been published in Germany and printed in USA and UK.
- His Research Articles have been cited in many prestigious International Organizations such as Food and Agriculture Organization FAO; United Nations Environment Programme UNEP; UNESCO; UNECA; ESCWA; League of Arab States LAS; Overseas Development Institute ODI, U.K.; Ministry of the Armies, France; Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development Germany; Eurasian Research Institute, Kazakhstan; American University of Sharjah AUS, United Arab Emirates; [The Center for the National Interest CFTNI, University of Washington UW, and APAN United States Department of Defense USDOD], USA; and Wikipedia.
- An Expert in Water Harvesting, Desalinated Water, Brackish Groundwater, Agricultural Drainage Water Reuse and Treated Wastewater [Arab Water Council].
- Has been honored with the first prize for the best research (League of Arab States), and Certificate of Appreciation (Ministry of Water Resources, and Cairo University), Egypt.
- Consultant Civil Engineer, Egypt, since 2004.
- Environmental Consultant, Ministry of Environment, since 2014.
Sustainable bee breeding